[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: OpenLDAP MinGW Build: select() required
- To: Earnie Boyd <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: OpenLDAP MinGW Build: select() required
- From: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 08:21:51 -0800
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8a5) Gecko/20041101
Earnie Boyd wrote:
That makes sense...I have a w32api directory at /lib/w32api, but after
adding -L/lib/w32api, it is still not finding winsock. These are the stock
libs that come with Cygwin...do I need to grab the w32api binaries from the
MinGW site possibly?
Are you using Cygwin or MinGW binaries for GCC?
For MinGW prehaps http://www.mingw.org/MinGWiki would be of help?
I don't remember the thread you're replying to, it must be pretty old.
Building with the Cygwin gcc (using -mno-cygwin) works fine now.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun
Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support