Re: ldap_start_tls_s deprecated: the replacement is?

Hi all,
I'm a newbie to OpenLdap. At that time I have some problems with
OpenLDAP configuration and working with it. They are:
1, how to configuration to replicate the database?
    I have 1 OpenLdap server (1) that have
basedn="ou=td,dc=my-company,dc=com" and another (2) that have
basedn="ou=IT,ou=td,dc=my-company,dc=com".
the (1) has dn="ou=Users,ou=td,dc=my-company,dc=com" which contains
all Users who have write-permission to the dn that they are there,
example "cn=Tom,ou=Users,ou=td,dc=my-company,dc=com" which have
write-permission to branch "ou=IT,ou=td,dc=my-company,dc=com" on the
server (1).
The problem is how to config the slurpd at server (2) to replicate its
data to the same branch in server (1) that use
"cn=Tom,ou=Users,ou=td,dc=my-company,dc=com". Any other attribute
(userPassword, ...) is as you like.

2. how to add more value for one attribute, like the attribute
'member' of the objectclass 'groupOfNames' ?

3, how to add Unicode data value, for example, the attribute
'preferredLanguage' of objectclass 'inetOrgPerson' ?

Thanks for your helps.
HU28m.