Re: Odd problem with open-ldap

--On Tuesday, January 04, 2005 10:19 AM -0500 Matt <mhoppes@gmail.com> wrote:

My fault.. that was me being stupid.. stupid caching of files...
anyway with both installed and the BDB installed.. I now get:

checking for db.h... yes
checking for Berkeley DB link (default)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb43)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-43)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4.3)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4-3)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb42)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-42)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4.2)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4-2)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb4)... no
checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb)... yes
checking for Berkeley DB version match... yes
checking for Berkeley DB thread support... yes
checking Berkeley DB version for BDB backend... no
configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB version incompatible

This particular issue has been asked (and answered) a few hundred times at least. I suggest searching the list archives.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html