Re: Fail to delete / add entry - attribute description contains inappropriate characters

I just completedly cleaned out the database (by removing all files in
the data directory), restarted slapd, and then loaded in the LDIF from
my other server.

Not sure how the entry got corrupted, wish I knew for preventative
reasons, but I'm working again now.

Thanks