[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Bugus tree ?
- To: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Bugus tree ?
- From: EISELE Pascal <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:27:13 +0100
- Cc: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <E0D59A0E201F456F2BF95BF0@cadabra-dsl.stanford.edu>
- References: <41D4045B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <E0D59A0E201F456F2BF95BF0@cadabra-dsl.stanford.edu>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (Windows/20041206)
How can I check this ? I've tryed to check with a simple search but
there is nothing...
Quanah Gibson-Mount a écrit :
--On Thursday, December 30, 2004 2:36 PM +0100 EISELE Pascal
I can't remove a leaf because LDAP says it's not a leaf ! I'm using
OpenLDAP 2.1.30 under Debian GNU/Linux.
Here is some information :
corail:/var/log# ldapdelete -v -x -D cn=admin,dc=appligos,dc=fr -w
xxxxxxxxx "ou=people,ou=Appligos Marne,dc=Appligos,dc=fr"
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
deleting entry "ou=people,ou=Appligos Marne,dc=appligos,dc=fr"
Delete Result: Operation not allowed on non-leaf (66)
Additional info: subtree delete not supported
Are you sure there are no members of ou=people?
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html
"These censorship operations against schools and libraries are stronger
than ever in the present religio-political climate. They often focus on
fantasy and sf books, which foster that deadly enemy to bigotry and blind
faith, the imagination." -- Ursula K. Le Guin