Re: Odd problem with open-ldap

I realize that the man patch will explain to me the difference between
-p0 and -i but where does one get the info about which patches to
install?   What I'm saying is.. if someone were to just go to
sleepycat... they see they need to install patches, but there doesn't
seem to be links to the actual patch files to download.