ACL Confusion

I have an Openldap server up and running and I am not sure if I have it correct but this is how I have it so far and what I want to be able to do:

I have 2 organizational units on called addressbook and the other called Users. I have the clients loging in with a bind string like this uid=dwaller,ou=Users,dc=precisiondrive,dc=com.

I want to the users to be able the edit their corrisponding addressbook entry and not the Users entry. However the way that i have it now is the other way around.

What sould the ACL look like?

I also want to create 2 other ou's which would be customers and vendors and I would like the Users to be able edit those all.

Dave Waller