Re: Odd problem with open-ldap

--On Thursday, December 30, 2004 3:11 PM -0500 Matt <mhoppes@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok... I think I've been set straight... I'm running an old version of
openLDAP (I knew this).. but also don't have sleepcat software
installed.

My question now is which version do I want:

 	Berkeley DB Data Store
  	Single writer, multiple readers

	Berkeley DB Concurrent Data Store
  	Multiple writers and readers

	Berkeley DB Transactional Data Store
  	ACID transactions and recovery

	Berkeley DB High Availability
  	Replication for high availability

I'm thinking either 1 or 2 ?

Just download BDB 4.2.52, get the patches for it, and build it. Again, you will probably find these pages of use:

<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/>

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount