LDAP Statistics Reporting Tool

I just finished the first version of ldap-stats.pl, and wanted to solicite feedback from the folks on the list. This utility will generate a variety of utilization information from an LDAP logfile:

The sript is written in Perl, and available here:

Plese email me if you have suggestions, feedback, or potential improvements (new reports, performance enhancements, UI improvements, etc.). I will post updates to my BLOG:

Hope folks find this useful,
- Ryan

Ryan Matteson - UNIX Administrator | GPG ID: 92D5DFFF
Public Key: http://www.daemons.net/~matty/public_key.txt
Fingerprint = 4BEC 6145 30A6 BCE6 5602 FF11 4954 165D 92D5 DFFF