Re: Kerberos and simple binds using same password database?

Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
One more question. I got this to work for "ldapsearch -x", so no SASL on client side. If I do just "ldapsearch" (with SASL), it doesn't work. Not even for PLAIN/LOGIN method (I kind of expected it won't work for DIGEST-MD5, since slapd doesn't have access to cleartext password). Any way around it, or is it simple the way things are?

Ah, it was my error. Stupid typo in sasl_regexp. Fixed it, both simple and SASL (PLAIN/LOGIN/GSSAPI) auth now work.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@pbl.ca>    Pollard Banknote Limited