Re: About slapd memory leak

Thanks for your response.

I knew several bug memory leaks correction have been issued with the
newest or the earlier release.

But for 2.1.19 or 2.1.22, it seemed like no explanation about this. I
don't know, why the problem occurred in solaris 8 when use 2.1.19 or
2.1.22? (Both enviroment of Sarah.burke's and mine are Solaris 8.)

Also you said the memory leak "can occur (though not often) between the
threads.", would you please explain it in detail?
Thank you.

Best regards
Pu