Slurpd "not mine" message, please help me

Hi all, my slurpd process give me a message
Replica 192.168.1.100:389, skip repl record for uid=test,o=EXAM (not mine)

Please tell me what does it mean, I have searched in some maillist but have not found the problem yet
Thanks for any instructions

Below is my configuration

in master:
replica         host=192.168.1.100:389
                   binddn="cn=Manager,o=EXAM"
                   bindmethod=simple
                   credentials=secret

in slave
rootdn          "cn=Manager,o=EXAM"
rootpw          secret
updatedn      "cn=Manager,o=EXAM"

DO DUC HUY
Opensource team
Network and Media Department
Centre for Development of Information Technology - CDiT
Viet Nam Posts & Telecommunications Corporation
Address: 4th Floor, VCCI Building, 9 Dao Duy Anh str, Dongda dist,Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 04 5 742 879
Fax: (+84) 04 5 742 857
Mobi: (+84) 0904 34 38 38