Multilanguage problem

Can't seem to add an inetOrgPerson instant to web service with any of the French chars  (Found in the Extended ASCII table):
?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?,

My client is written in c++ and uses Netscape free LDAP SDK for C programmers.

My Server is OpenLDAP  win32. Whenever I try to add givenname (Unicode attribute) with French letters I get Error 21 (Invalid syntax - probably wrong ascii chars).

I tried the same with MS ADAM server. I get success but the Server trims the French chars from the attribute. I’ve installed MS MUI French for XP and MS MUI French for ADAM. Sadly the results are the same.

Help Anyone?

Oren Shochat
Email: orens@vcon.co.il
Tel:  ++972-9-9590059 ext. 348
Cel:  ++053-515499
Fax: ++972-9-9567244
1 CLICK AWAY From Being There -  www.vcon.com

Money Isn't Everything... But it Sure Keeps the Kids In Touch

 <<Oren Shochat.vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Shochat;Oren
FN:Oren Shochat
ORG:VCON Ltd.
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+972 (9) 959 0059/304
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+972 (9) 959 0000
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Bet Lumir,=0D=0A22 Maskit St.;Herzliya;;46  733;Israel
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Bet Lumir,=0D=0A22 Maskit St.=0D=0AHerzliya 46  733=0D=0AIsrael
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:orens@vcon.co.il
REV:20030211T143855Z
END:VCARD