Re: OpenLDAP with SASL: No principal in keytab matches desired name

YESSSS!!! That was it!!!  It's working fine now!!

Thank you very much!! :D

# ldapsearch -h localhost -b "dc=teste,dc=com" -LLL uid=rodolfo

SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
SASL username: rodolfo@ROOT.IME.UNICAMP.BR
SASL SSF: 56
SASL installing layers
dn: uid=rodolfo,ou=People,dc=teste,dc=com
uid: rodolfo
cn: Rodolfo Broco Manin
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount