[Date Prev][Date Next]
Restricting access to certain DNs based on IP address?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Restricting access to certain DNs based on IP address?
- From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:30:42 -0800
- Organization: JustThe.net
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.8 (Windows/20040913)
Is it possible to restrict access to specific DNs based on IP address, for
example "ou=public,dc=company,dc=com" is left open to everyone but
"ou=private,dc=company,dc=com" is only accessible to people visiting from
JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, http://JustThe.net/
Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / sjsobol@JustThe.net
PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED)
Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.6.0 - Release Date: 12/17/2004