[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: AW: Openldap and Thunderbird
- To: "Walkenhorst, Benjamin" <Benjamin.Walkenhorst@telekom.de>
- Subject: Re: AW: Openldap and Thunderbird
- From: Sorin Marti <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:47:51 +0100
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <15763691B3232D4DA1CA450B49D867073CE566@S4DE8DSAAGZ.krf.telekom.de>
- References: <15763691B3232D4DA1CA450B49D867073CE566@S4DE8DSAAGZ.krf.telekom.de>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.3 (X11/20040803)
First of all: Tnaks for your quick answer!
Can anyone tell me, how this structure should look like?
Which entries are needed so Thunderbird will show the record?
Has anyone experiences using Openldap and thunderbird?
You don't give much information there. An LDIF dump of your current
tree might help...
I mean, I can't tell you what's wrong with your without ever having seen it. =)
ok. This is like the entries look like:
dn: cn=Marcos Bobzin,ou=customer,dc=semafor,dc=ch
cn: Marcos Bobzin
customerCompany: Bühler AG
Well it is not a typo, but I looked at the wrong place. This is the
version number of slapd.conf :-(
To your information:
I am using thunderbird 0.7.3 under SuSE 9.1 and openldap
Is that a typo? Is your version of OpenLDAP *really* 18.104.22.168??????
I thought up-to-date packages were on of gentoo's strong points... =)
That is *ANCIENT*. Like running Windows 3.1 on your desktop machine.
Before you even consider asking the mailing-list for help,
I *strongly* suggest you upgrade to a more recent version, 2.2.17 or above.
gentoo version of openldap: 2.1.30-r2... hope this is more like Windows
2000 than 3.1 ;-)
Up-to-date packages is one of gentoo's strong points, but if a sysadmin
does not update them, this is not worth much...