Re: how can add an encoded LDIF by ldapmodify

Thank you for the response. (also for jpm@retail-sc.com)
I have decoded it at first, and then added the decoded ldif file.

One question about back-oci, Eric said he want to continue the
back-oci development in 2002 year.
(http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200209/msg00094.html)
But actually, it seemed he did not. I want to know, what's the
current status of it?

Can I use back-sql to connect with OCI+Oracle instead?

Best regards
PuZhang