Re: Seeking advice on building an application based on LDAP

As most (if not all) of your questions are not specific to
OpenLDAP Software, your post is off-topic here.  Please
see <http://www.openldap.org/lists/#charter> for the list
charter and pointers to other forums where your questions
are more appropriately discussed.