[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: "OpenLDAP-Software" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Cache Pb
- From: "Theodore Villette" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:58:56 +0100
- References: <20041130141227.E2FA.ZHANG@fjh.fujitsu.com> <20041130152050.E300.ZHANG@fjh.fujitsu.com>
i am using openldap 2.2.17 with a back-sql (mySQL)
I open two connections on the ldap server,
i search for an entry which one, then i delete the entry whith the second
connection and finally i search again for the entry with the first
connection and i find the entry.
The entry really doesn't exists when i look for it with a new connection.
Idem when i had an entry:
- i search the entry which doesn't exists with the first connection: i don't
- i add the entry with the second connection
- i search the added entry which exists with the firs connection: i don't
- i search the added entry with a new connection: i find it.
My client doesn't use cache.
Can somebody help me please?