RE: How to enforce strong passwords in Openldap?

I've been searching the web and in particular www.openldap.org and finding
very little on the slapo-ppolicy module.

Does anyone know of a good link for some more info or maybe someone who uses
this module or overlay, could just decribe briefly what it takes to
implement?

With the popularity of ldap being used as an authentication backend, it
seems that many other people much be using this feature to comply with their
own corporate password policy.

Thanks

Mike Partyka
Stonepath Logistics