Re: ACL questions

tir, 30.11.2004 kl. 18.19 skrev Pierangelo Masarati:

[...]

> The FAQ is interactive, and it does not necessarily reflect the status
> of the code: entries get old.  Moreover, I see few contributions,
> regardless of their quality.  Apparently many users are very good at
> complaining; if they were as good at contributing, we'd have the best
> FAQ ever.

I would maintain that the FAQ is basically unusable for most people (me
included). Redesign the complete FAQ, from start.

In as much as it is no desire of mine to contribute to any FAQ flame,
this is my first and utterly last posting in this thread.

--Tonn

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...