Re: Openldap and multiples DNS updates (multimaster)

Sorry Stefan,

I believe that you wanted to say "users that will be used on replica process", is this correct??? Well, I have many setups with users that are created only to replicate all data between master x slave servers (using slurpd), I believe that is possible to use the same concept, is this correct??? (Create an user (or another object) and setup them at slapd.conf file with correct permissions...)

Regards,

Fabiano Felix