Re: OpenLDAP Metadirectory building problems

Pierangelo, thank you for your quick and detailed reply. It was very
helpful and clarified some important points.

Regarding this part I have a question again:

> In HEAD as of a couple of weeks ago, attribute mapping has been
delegated
> to the rwm overlay.  You need to enable that overlay, add the "overlay
> rwm" directive and prefix the DN rewrite and attribute mapping
directives
> with "rwm-", as stated in the man pages that come with HEAD code.

I tried extensively with the rwm-prefixes but still was not successful.
The following is a part of the slapd.conf I am using to get information
out of the Domino Directory.
What I can see in the debug messages is that OpenLDAP gets the information
from Domino but no rewriting is done at all.
The fields don't get returned if I do an ldapsearch (ldapsearch [..] "*"
userSMIMECertificate destinationIndicator).

[...]
database                ldap
lastmod                 off
overlay                 rwm
suffix                  "dc=meta,dc=ses"
rwm-suffixmassage       "ou=user,dc=meta,dc=ses"  "o=our_org"
uri                     ldap://our_server
rwm-map attribute       userSMIMECertificate      dominocertificate
rwm-map attribute       destinationIndicator      location

What am I missing?

Thank you for your efforts,
Sascha