Re: Is openldap 2.2.19 works for windows?

Gavin Henry wrote:

Kurt, I'm sorry ;-)

--------
I don't know what it's like, but these were the first hits from google.

In my opinion, just install Linux.

http://lucas.bergmans.us/hacks/openldap/
http://www.ilex.fr/openldap/
http://download.bergmans.us/openldap/

Symas also offers a professionally packaged build of OpenLDAP 2.2 for Windows, among other platforms. Aside from a very small limit on the maximum number of connections (64 as I recall), it is as fast and flexible as the Unix/Linux builds. (Oh, it also does not support ldapi://.)

--
 -- Howard Chu