Re: Question about syntax check and back-sql

Hello,

By back-sql.h list, I knew a lot of LDAP functions that you have
enhanced with back-sql. Also I saw from 2.1.16(?) to 2.2.18, you
had not changed the contents anymore. Do you think that you
need to changed the "Enhancements" and "Todo"? At least, with
the new 2.2.18, I think.

regards
Pu Zhang