Re: Does OpenLDAP support Change Tracking/UniqueObjectIds/Zombie entries?

At 11:24 AM 11/26/2004, Ali Safdar Kureishy wrote:
>I have a follow up question about your answer to # 2 below about the
>"ldap-sync" operation.  Is this control already supported in the JLDAP
>class libraries?

I suspect (I don't follow JLDAP development) that JLDAP does not
yet provide convenience functions for generating/parsing LDAP
sync constructs however I believe JLDAP does provide a general
interface allow applications to generate/parse such extension
constructs.

Kurt