Re: understanding ACI

> I need documentation ( and some example ) to better understand how write
> ACI .
> Could you help me?

Read

it's outdated and something is even wrong, but it's the best we have.  In
the case of ACIs, the best you can do is read the code.  Note that the
behavior depends on the version of OpenLDAP you're using, and it's going
to change in the future when 2.3 is released.  If you need more specific
details you need to declare what wersion you intend to use.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it