	From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org on behalf of sashi.asokarajan
	Sent: Thu 11/25/2004 9:54 PM
	To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
	Subject: OpenLDAP+Password-Policies

	Hello,

	I'm trying to build an authentication facility using OpenLDAP for FTP
	and HTTP services. I've got OpenLDAP up and working. The authentication
	works also well for both services (PureFTPd+Apache2)!
	So far the good news ;), but the shadow attributes of NIS-Schema
	regarding Password aging,length etc. aren't working.

	Could you please give me a Hint where I can find related Information in
	the Web ?

	Thanks!

	Bye,
	Sashi Asokarajan