Re: OpenLDAP as an enterprise level LDAP provider

--On Wednesday, November 24, 2004 11:20 AM -0600 "Fortin, John {PBG}" <John.Fortin@pepsi.com> wrote:

First of this, this message is = intended to open a discussion about
using OpenLDAP in the = enterprise. I do not want to start a flame war
concerning the = pros and cons of various LDAP implementations. Currently
we are using OpenLDAP as our = initial implementation for authentication
and authorization with = Weblogic and other J2EE providers for our
enterprise application. = Our initial rollout was successful, although we
did not have a large = population of users in the directory (

This looks like it got cut off, but Stanford has been using OpenLDAP as its enterprise LDAP service for over a year now.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer