[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: openLDAP Logfile...
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: openLDAP Logfile...
- From: "Spicer, Kevin (MBLEA it)" <Kevin.Spicer@bmrb.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:38:35 -0000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcTQm7K27G5FcuIvTYyFfBw0R48TEAABPO6w
- Thread-topic: openLDAP Logfile...
> From: J.Y. Lee [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> But, I can Not see /var/log/slapd.log
> what am I doing wrong???
pkill -HUP syslogd
Don't forget to add it to the log rotation with logadm too (I did, and
was none too pleased when it filled my disk up)
+44 (0)20 8566 5000
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the
recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying
or other action taken in respect of this email or in
reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB International Limited
accepts no liability in relation to any personal emails, or
content of any email which does not directly relate to our