Question about syntax check and back-sql

Hello,

Would you please give me suggestion about two questions below?

Question 1:
Openldap front-end may does all syntax check on addition and modification
operatings. I want to confirm is there exception that needs to check syntax
by backend (like back-sql or etc.) itself on these two operatings.

Question 2:
It seemed like the current back-sql cannot support full functions which
back-bdb has. But is there a detailed list for explaining the functions
what are back-sql supported and what are not.
Has somebody loaded all schemata into pgsql database successfully?
If you have, do you mind show me your meta.sql as example?

Thanks & regards
Pu Zhang