Re: ppolicy overlay

Spicer, Kevin (MBLEA it) wrote:

Hello,
A few questions I can't find the answer to in the archives (maybe I'm searching for the worng thing...)
Can anyone tell me what the current status of the ppolicy overlay is. I see at the moment it is only available in CVS, is it likely to make its way into the release code anytime soon? Is it possible to just use the ppolicy overlay from CVS with the latest release version of slapd? Is anyone using it in production, if so how stable is it?
Thanks in advance
Kevin

The code is stable, but the specification is not. The code is in production use in a number of places, but it is going to be revised soon to match the latest draft of the spec.

--
 -- Howard Chu