Re: Adding jnditutorial object to java.schema.

Thanks,
that sounds helpful. Unfortunately I do not know how to do it! I already have an entry on the first line of the ldif file which says

dn: o=JNDITutorial
o: JNDITutorial
objectclass: top
objectclass: organization

dn: ou=Groups, o=JNDITutorial
ou: Groups
objectclass: top
objectclass: organizationalunit

Presumably this is not what you mean,

I am using version 2.2.15 taken from Lucas Bergmans site.

Bill