Re: slapd 100% cpu

On Nov 14, 2004, at 9:14 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

syncrepl
is not ready? Personal preference?

Yeah, I think syncrepl still isn't fully ready yet, but that is my opinion. ;) I want to switch to syncrepl as well, but I've not seen it behave consistently enough yet for me to switch.

That's too bad, overall I have experienced problems with slurpd's replication taking >5 minutes at times. This could be a problem with the version of openldap I am using, hopefully these problems have been resolved. The persistent connection with the slave server looks very enticing.

jl