Re: OpenLdap 2.2.x Debian maintainer ?

Quoting "Christiaan den Besten" <chris@scorpion.nl>:

> Very nice. Any idea if these would also be workable with sarge?

Shouldn't be that much of a problem... However, I'm using OpenSSL,
not OpenTLS (or whatever it was Debian GNU/Linux uses originally).

There's just to much problem using the TLS patches, and OpenSSL
work 'out of the box' for me (and I don't mind using it either).

I won't do anything for getting it work for sarge, so you can
download the source packages yourself and try compiling it.
No support for these! I have them availible _for my own usage
only_...