Question about "userpassword" value

Hello

Question about encoded attribute (userpassword) value.

After userpassword value is stored with base64 code in database,
is this base64 value fixed? Does it show same value with every searching?

For example:
userpassword=aa is specified, and then it is encoded to
"userPassword={SHA}fiQN50+x7Qj6CNOAY/amqRRiqBU="
Does same "userPassword={SHA}fiQN50+x7Qj6CNOAY/amqRRiqBU=" will be
shown as the search result every time?

Another question:
Does attribute "userpassword" support wildcard (*) search on OpenLDAP?
Currently, I think it cannot be executed. But I saw a document has d
iscussed if add "SUBSTR" to userpassword's schema definition, then
the wildcard will be executed. Is it correct?

Thanks
Pu Zhang