[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: openldap tools starttls
- To: Jeff Saxton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: openldap tools starttls
- From: Ricardo Kirkner <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:53:56 -0300
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.7.3 (X11/20040803)
I had hoped you would understand that I already did look in the man
page, but I did not find anything useful in there....
Jeff Saxton wrote:
Sr. Support Engineer
SenSage, Inc. ( Formerly Addamark Technologies, Inc. )
OFFICE: +1 415-281-1900x128
CELL: +1 415-640-6392
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Kurt D.
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:37 AM
To: Ricardo Kirkner
Subject: Re: openldap tools starttls
At 08:13 AM 10/29/2004, Ricardo Kirkner wrote:
Is there a way to configure that StartTLS should be used by default
when using the openldap utilities?