Re: [Off-Topic reply] RE: More how to's ?

The FAQ is a good place to list such stuff... assuming
its current (some of the references look a bit dated).
(The FAQ is interactive.)

I also suggest that FAQ entries for any particular of
non-OpenLDAP software include reference to established,
specific mailing lists support that software.  If no
such list exists, than an appropriate general LDAP

Thanks, Kurt