From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Dave Horsfall
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:58 PM
To: OpenLDAP Software List
Subject: Re: Replication Query

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Sivasakthi wrote:

[ Please keep replies on the mailing list. ]

I would like to give it a go by compiling it on my own.
I've downloaded openldap-stable-20040923.tgz and have expanded it into

directory d:\openldap2217 into windows env.... what are the tools i need to have ? could u guide me....i'm sorry i don't have the time to read the manual, i hope u could guide me here ? could u help me ?
if u could guide me to compile one for RedHat Linux and one for
Win2003...would be lovely.

--
 -- Howard Chu