Re: ldapdb.c usage: what objectClasses for a proxy entry?

Hi again, folks:

According to one of Tony's posts in that thread that I mentioned before
in the archives at
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200310/msg00273.html

the newly added saslAuthzTo attribute(s) should be viewable and
changeable from a GUI client like GQ after adding it/them with the ldap*
clients.  I think I added it successfully (used ldapadd with the ldif
below and got an "action successful" report afterwards and I can't add
it again because it's already there), but I don't see it when I look at
the entry using GQ (nor do I see it with ldapsearch for that matter).
Is this the way it's supposed to be or have I done something wrong here.

LDIF:
dn: uid=saslproxy,ou=agents,o=gnosysllc.com
changetype: modify
add: saslAuthzTo
saslAuthzTo:ldap://my.server.com/o=server.com??sub?(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)

--
Kevin
http://www.gnosys.us