[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: ldapdb.c usage: what objectClasses for a proxy entry?
- To: Openldap-Users list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: ldapdb.c usage: what objectClasses for a proxy entry?
- From: Kevin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:14:16 -0400
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi again, folks:
According to one of Tony's posts in that thread that I mentioned before
in the archives at
the newly added saslAuthzTo attribute(s) should be viewable and
changeable from a GUI client like GQ after adding it/them with the ldap*
clients. I think I added it successfully (used ldapadd with the ldif
below and got an "action successful" report afterwards and I can't add
it again because it's already there), but I don't see it when I look at
the entry using GQ (nor do I see it with ldapsearch for that matter).
Is this the way it's supposed to be or have I done something wrong here.