Re: Replicants get out of sync, how to track down problem

--On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 4:23 PM -0400 Chris Shenton <Chris.Shenton@hq.nasa.gov> wrote:

I've got OpenLDAP-2.1.22 running on six machines, one is the master
which replicates to the other five. They're all on sparc/Solaris.
(The five machines query their own read-only replicas for mail
delivery, freeing the master to take updates)

Chris,

There were some threading issues I found in slurpd that were fixed in a later release that affected replication. I suggest upgrading to at least the last stable release in the 2.1 branch (2.1.30), if not to the 2.2 branch.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html