Re: Parsing Debug Output

At 03:49 PM 10/18/2004, David Wheeler wrote:

>>>Hrm. Know of any reason why it would be closed?
>>
>>Yes, many.  I suggest you enable some additional
>>logging to see what's going on.
>
>That was from using slapd -d-1.

Then maybe this is just noting the client requested
TLS closure.  That's likely as there is an Unbind
close by.

>I can send the entire output if people don't mind the bulk.

Well, you could provide a URL, but I doubt many would actually
look at it.   Less is likely more.  I often start debugging with
just STATS just to get a feel for what LDAP operations are
being issued.  Then I add in other debugging flags as needed.

>Unfortunately, the courier-imap debug logging didn't tell me much.

You might use an external tool to see what's going one,
like tcpdump.  (But with TLS involved, that can be a bit
messy.)