[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Deleting all Data
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Deleting all Data
- From: "Sadik Kumlali" <Sadik.Kumlali@telenity.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:10:26 +0300
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcSyifTJZHo+K6rETUSHwzyHZL0cjAAAAF2g
- Thread-topic: Deleting all Data
# /var/lib/ldap/example.com: 'directory' definition in 'slapd.conf'
# that gives the path of folder in which database files reside
rm -rf /var/lib/ldap/example.com
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Quanah
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 10:32 AM
To: Edward de Jongh; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Deleting all Data
--On Friday, October 15, 2004 9:17 AM +0200 Edward de Jongh
> Hi guys I am currently testing a system of mine and part of this
> involves populating an LDAP implementation. What I need to know is,
> one delete all BDB entries at once via the slap commands.
> I know we can delete singular entries, but not sure about all entries
Why not just erase the database? It would be faster.
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html