RE: Newbie Question

This is what I get in the logs, the only thing I do is try to connect
with the utility and try to perform a search, but I get the error on the
utility saying Failed to read entry dc=meddatahcs1,dc=com. Ideas?

thanks

@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.17 (Oct 12 2004 11:40:47) $
	root@cvs:/usr/local/openldap-2.2.17/servers/slapd
daemon: IPv6 socket() failed errno=97 (Address family not supported by
protocol)
bdb_initialize: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.2.52: (December  3,
2003)
bdb_db_init: Initializing bdb database
slapd starting
daemon: added 12r
daemon: select: listen=12 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptors
daemon: new connection on 17
daemon: added 17r
daemon: activity on:
daemon: select: listen=12 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptors
daemon: activity on: 17r
daemon: read activity on 17
daemon: select: listen=12 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptors
daemon: activity on: 17r
daemon: read activity on 17
daemon: select: listen=12 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: activity on 1 descriptors
daemon: activity on: 17r
daemon: read activity on 17
daemon: select: listen=12 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
daemon: closing 12
daemon: removing 17