dual server replication possible?

hey guys,

I'm having a problem with dual replication. Is it even possible? I'm trying to have Server A, Replicate to serverB and serverC.

serverB is our failover/query server.
serverC is our ldap/bdb backup sever.

Currently server A gets requests to create and modify entries in the ldap/bdb. I would like it to replicate to both ServerB and ServerC.
Anyone have any clues as to whether or not this would work? Is it even possible to have dual replication with the slapd.conf and slurpd?

# $OpenLDAP: pkg/ldap/servers/slapd/slapd.conf,v 1.8.8.7 2001/09/27 20:00:31 kurt Exp $
#
# See slapd.conf(5) for details on configuration options.
# This file should NOT be world readable.
#
include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/simpsons.net.schema

loglevel 512

pidfile         /var/run/openldap/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/openldap/slapd.args

allow bind_v2

access to *
        by * write

#SSL Settings
#TLSCipherSuite High
TLSCipherSuite HIGH:+MEDIUM:!LOW
TLSVerifyClient allow
#TLS_REQCERT allow
TLSCertificateFile /etc/openldap/ssl/ldap.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/openldap/ssl/ldap.pem
TLSCACertificateFile /etc/openldap/ssl/cacert.pem

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=simpsons,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=simpsons,dc=com"
rootpw	    <password>
directory       /home/ldap/simpsons.com
mode 0600

# Indices to maintain
index   objectClass                     eq
index   cn                              pres,eq
index   servertype                      pres,eq
index   q-domain                        pres,eq
index   ip-relay                        pres,eq
index   userPassword                    eq
index   domainname,domainalias          pres,eq
index   hostname,services               pres,eq
index   mailuseralias,mailuserdir       pres,eq
index   uid,mailuid,mail,status         pres,eq
cachesize       5000
replica uri="ldap://pink.simpsons.com:389";
        binddn="cn=Replicant,dc=simpsons,dc=com"
        suffix="dc=simpsons,dc=com"
        bindmethod=simple
        credentials=<password>

replica uri="ldap://brain.simpsons.com:389";
        binddn="cn=Replicant,dc=simpsons,dc=com"
        suffix="dc=simpsons,dc=com"
        bindmethod=simple
        credentials=<password>

replogfile /home/ldap/slurpd/rep.log