Re: Searching AD for user membership in specific group(s)

At 10:37 AM 10/1/2004, Kellogg, Chris wrote:
>Forgive me if this is a repeat or if I need to look at a specific
>source.  Point me in the right direction and I'll be happy to do the
>required reading.  Google has done nothing for me, and I fail to find
>what I need on openldap.org.

Not sure why you would look at OpenLDAP.org for information
about MS AD.  You should to Microsoft for information about
MS AD.

Anyways, this thread is itself off-topic as nothing about
how to search MS AD is specific to OpenLDAP Software.
Please take these questions to a more appropriate forum,
such as one hosted by Microsoft.  See
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/ for some
possibilities here.

Kurt