[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: rootdn and sasl-regexp
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: rootdn and sasl-regexp
- From: Andreas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:35:02 -0300
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <Pine.OSX.email@example.com>
- References: <20040930122403.GG18124@conectiva.com.br> <Pine.OSX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040930130905.GI18124@conectiva.com.br> <Pine.OSX.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/18.104.22.168i
On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 03:50:32PM -0400, Frank Swasey wrote:
> Only if you configure it the way you have.... had you configured it that
> what your sasl-regexp was going to turn it into as the rootdn, it would
> have worked as you are (apparently) thinking it should work with your
> present configuration....
Yes, I realized that later on. Thanks.