[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Config Question Re BDB version
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Config Question Re BDB version
- From: "Tay, Gary" <Gary_Tay@platts.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:50:40 +0800
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcSm6rcP7wO+aUxCQTClKiIOmsjbCgAsSXfg
- Thread-topic: Config Question Re BDB version
Many posts had been related to this issue.
See http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1113.html for answer.
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Cristi
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: Config Question Re BDB version
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:44:31 +0200, Bengt Hammarlin
> I am trying to set up 2.2.15.
> I installed Berkley DB 4.2.52 (latest) in /usr/local and then I try to
> run the config scrips as follows;
> %> ./configure
> I get the following result;
> . (lotsa removed lines...)
> checking for Berkley DB link (-ldb-4.2)... yes
> checking for Berkley DB version match... no
> configure: error: Berkley DB version mismatch
> The /usr/local/include/db.h has 4.2.52 in the appropriate #defines.
See the configure.log final lines (the error with the mismatch). You
have to adjust your LDFLAGS and CFLAGS accordingly, just one of them
does not suffice. Perhaps you forgot about LDFLAGS ?