Error 325

Can anyone give me some insight on what Error 325 is? I checked with people
familiar with sendmail and I couldn't get a response.  Here is what I get
when I use sendmail -bt.  I know this is a little off topic, but I am
really lost here.  Thanks

[root@relay-ri sbin]# ./sendmail -d38.20 -bv jwojnas@bryant-engrs.com
seq_map_parse(aliases.files, )
Warning: Option: AuthOptions requires SASL support (-DSASL)
openmap()       dequote:dequote NULL: valid
ldapmap_open(ldapmra, 0): opening new connection
ldap_init/ldap_bind failed to notes-ri.bryant-engrs.com in map ldapmra:
Unknown
error 325
openmap()       ldap:ldapmra NULL: invalid
ldapmap_open(ldapmh, 0): opening new connection
ldap_init/ldap_bind failed to notes-ri.bryant-engrs.com in map ldapmh:
Unknown e
rror 325
openmap()       ldap:ldapmh NULL: invalid
jwojnas@bryant-engrs.com... User unknown
closemaps: closing ldapmh (NULL)
closemaps: closing ldapmra (NULL)
closemaps: closing dequote (NULL)

This electronic message and any attached files may contain confidential
information intended only for the person(s).  Any other distribution,
copying, modification or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system.