Re: Need to find ldapsearch

> I have installed OpenLDAP thinking that the command ldapsearch utility is
> in
> it.  I am new to LDAP and need to use the utility ldapsearch, is it in the
> install package??

OpenLDAP can't be just installed; you need to compile it first.  If you
compiled it successfully, then ldapsearch is in $PREFIX/bin/ whatever
PREFIX you set when you configured the package.  If you installed binaries
from some vendor, then you should ask that vendor.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it